1 whole chicken (3.5 lbs) (have the butcher debone the chicken in half)
¼ cup EVO
- Heat your oven to 350 degree. Season the chicken. In a hot pan cover the bottom of the pan with EVO. Skin side down sear the chicken until lightly brown. Cook the chicken in the oven skin side down till the temperature reaches 160 degree.
3 large parsnip (peeled and cut into large pieces)
¼ pc Spanish onion
3 clove garlic
1 qt milk
- Combine all the ingredients in a pot and cook until soft
- Blend the parsnip, onion, and garlic with some of the liquid. It should be a nice thick puree.
10 pc brussel sprout
1 handful Pecorino Romano
- Slice brussel sprouts thinly
- In a mixing bowl. Toss brussel sprouts, pecorino, and chimichurri